Every loss is unique and so are the surrounding conversations. Working through the pain and the questions with someone who is experienced and qualified as a bereavement specialist is the first step to providing the help one needs. Your generous gift will make it possible for survivors to get the support they need at no cost to them. Thank you for your generous gift.
How we can help
- Provide financial assistance to those in need
- Provide guidance and connect you with no cost counselors
- Connect you with resources and support groups
How you can help
- Give directly in support of a friend or family member
- Help offset counselor expenses (provide confidential spaces and video conferencing systems)
- Pay to help purchase books and support the graduates and qualified professionals who are assembling these resources
Suicide Loss Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible.